This site is my project. It allows me to mess with code without limits. I'm hosting the entire site's code on GitHub.
This actually started on my local machine until I decided to post it to GitHub. I have also made the site "live" here.
Below are things this site can do, so test any feature you want:
- The header fades in on page load.
- Clicking on content in the main body of the page makes that line re-enter itself one letter at a time.
- Left-clicking on the navigation links makes them switch places.
- Right-clicking on the About or Code nav links will load in the content of those respective pages.
- Pressing the H key on the keyboard will load the main Index (default page) content back into the middle.
- Clicking on the "Powered" word at the bottom of the screen will fadeout/fadein the word.
- Also, it will print "Animation Complete!" in the .second class and it will be highlighted in green.
- Clicking on the "YourName" link will allow you to enter a name into the popup text box and change content dynamically.
- All .yourName classes will be changed to the value you submit.
- In the Code section, you can click on the features of this site and it will dropdown a detailed example of the code.
- In the upper left-hand corner there is a Reload button that will reload the site.
- Let me know if you catch any errors.